The website www.wfto-europe.org (hereinafter the "Website") is Property of IFAT EUROPE (hereinafter, the "COMPANY"), located on Calle Garcia Lovera 2 -14002 Cordoba and CIF N0171727A.
* 1. Objective *
Also, be advised that there may be conditions established for the use of the Website's
contents or specific services. The use of such content or services implies acceptance of the conditions mentioned.
* 2. Services *
Through the Website, the company offers its Users the possibility to access: Information about the association and its activities-Explanation about Fair Trade in the world -- Information on Fair Trade organizations - Access to Fair Trade contact details in every country and continent, where present - An agenda on Fair Trade activity in the world -- A media section where users will find information on Fair Trade media with links to publications and contact details of the person responsible for the press association -- A section for users who have been discharged from the web. To access the section, it is necessary to register and have a user name and password -- Access to the association's Facebook and Twitter profiles and to the fans of these web pages --A section to contact the association by leaving a written message (hereinafter the "Services").
* 3. Privacy & Data *
When accessing certain content or services, where it is necessary to provide personal data, Users must ensure correctness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The COMPANY will treat such data appropriately, corresponding to their nature or purpose, as set out above in the Data Protection Policy [LINK].
* 4. Intellectual Property *
The contents, text, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes, and in general any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as on your own website, over multimedia artistic works are Copyright protected by the intellectual property legislation. The Company owns the elements of graphic design on the website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and other content located on the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system in any form or by any means, unless it is previously authorized by written consent of that entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to remove, circumvent and / or manipulate the copyright, as well as technical protection devices, or any mechanisms of protection that might contain the contents. The User of this Website commits to respect the guidelines and avoid any action that could damage reserves, in any event the Company possesses the power to exercise all means of legal actions in defense of their legitimate rights of intellectual property.
* 5. User Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website *
The User Agrees To:
2. Provide all the resources and technical requirements that are required to access the Website.
3. Provide accurate information in the Website when completing their personal data forms and maintain them updated at all times, so that it reflects the current situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate conduct and the damages caused to the company or third parties with the information provided.
Notwithstanding The Preceding Paragraph, The User Must Also Not:
2. Access or attempt to access restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
3. Cause damage to hardware or software systems of the Website, its suppliers, or third parties.
4. Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage to hardware or software systems of the company, its providers, or third parties.
5. Try to access, use and / or manipulate data of the COMPANY, third party suppliers and other users.
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access to any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or are legally permitted.
7. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual property rights and other data identification rights of the COMPANY or third party included in the content, as well as technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that might be introduced in its content.
8. Obtain and try to get the contents using means or procedures other than that, in the case that it may be at their disposal for this purpose or has explicitly indicated in the web pages which are the contents or, generally, from those used on the Internet by not involve a risk of damage or disable the site and / or content.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
1. Either way is contrary, disparages or harms against constitutionally recognized fundamental rights and public freedoms in the International Treaties and other legislation.
2. Induces, incites or promotes criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, good customs generally accepted by public policy.
3. Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminating thoughts on sex, race, religion, creed, age or condition.
4. Stir, make available or provide access to products, items, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs generally accepted by public policy.
5. Lead or may lead to an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
6. Denial of benefits of engaging in unsafe practices in risk or harmful to health and mental balances.
7. It is protected by intellectual legislation or industrial security, which belongs to the COMPANY or any third party, without having been authorized to its use.
8. Be contrary to honour, personal privacy and family, or to the self-image of people.
9. Assemble all advertising.
10. Include any type of virus or to prevent the normal functioning of the Website.
If access to some services and / or content of the Website, needs a password, using such password requires diligence in keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, the User must be responsible for its custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to others, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to those services and / or contents by outsiders. It also requires notification to the COMPANY on any act that might lead to the misuse of your password as but not limited to, theft, loss or unauthorized access in order to proceed to immediate cancellation.
Thus, while not making the report above, the COMPANY shall be relieved of any liability that may result from the misuse of your password, with its responsibility for any illegal use of the content and / or Website services by any third party unlawfully.
If you negligently or intentionally breach any of the obligations under these Terms, liability for all damages for such failure may arise for the company.
* 6. Responsibilities *
The COMPANY does not guarantee access to or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the materials and information contained within the pages of the website, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
The COMPANY is not responsible for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to content or information offered.
1. interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, failures, telephone, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overload and errors in the lines and networks telecommunications or any other cause beyond the control of the COMPANY.
2. illegal interference by the use of malicious software from any type and through any media, such as computer viruses or any other.
3. improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
4. security or navigation errors caused by improper operation of the browser or by using updated versions. Administrators of the COMPANY reserve the right to withhold all or part of, any content or information in the Website. The Company excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the misuse of services freely available and used by site users. Also, the COMPANY is exempt from any liability over the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, being the same solely for the provision of consulting services and doubts. Moreover, in case of damages caused by the misuse or the inefficiency of such services, the User may be blamed by the COMPANY for any damage or harm caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the COMPANY from any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties, arising from your access or use of Website. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify the company against any damages arising from your use of the "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used with to gather or extract data or any other action by the party that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of Website.
* 7. Hyperlinks *
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink, the Website of the company and any of its contents, except as previously authorized in writing by the company. The Company website contains links to other websites managed by third parties to facilitate user access information to business partners and / or sponsors. Thus, the Company is not responsible for the content of such sites website or is in a position to guarantee or part bidder services and / or information that may be offered to others through of third party links. It grants the User a limited, revocable, non-exclusive links to the Website's homepage exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include links to our Website (i) may not imply that the company recommends that particular website or its services or products, (ii) may not misrepresent your relationship with the COMPANY nor that the Company has authorized such links, or include trademarks, trade names, trade names, logos or other distinguishing marks of the COMPANY, (iii) cannot include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to the public law, (iv) may not link to any page of the site a different web homepage (v) shall bind itself within Website address, not allowing the site to conduct the Website link play as part of its website or in one of its frames or create a browser on any page of Website. The COMPANY may, at any time, eliminate any link to the Website, after which may result in immediate removal. The COMPANY cannot control information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. Consequently, the COMPANY assumes no liability for any aspect of such websites.
* 8. Privacy *
To use certain Services, Users must previously provide some personal data. To do this, the COMPANY Personal Data section will automatically deal in compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December Data Protection Personal development and RD 1720/2007. For this, the user can access to the policy followed in the processing of personal data and the establishment of the goals previously established as provided in the conditions outlined in the Protection Policy Data [LINK] Website.
* 9. Cookies *
The COMPANY reserves the right to use cookie technology in the Website in order to recognize its frequent users and customize the use of the Website by pre-selecting your language or more desired, specific content. Cookies used by the Website, or third parties acting on their behalf, are exclusively associated by an anonymous user and computer, and do not abuse the user's personal data. Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to log the User's browsing on the Website. At the same time you can eliminate the "Cookies." You should consult the instructions to do so for your browser. Thanks to cookies, it is possible for companies to recognize the computer browser used by the user in order to provide content and offer browsing preferences or advertising and to measure user visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
* 10. Duration & Termination *
The provision of service of this Website and other services are indefinitely determined. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the services offered. When such action occurs, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the service given.
* 11. Representations & Warranties *
In general, content and services offered on the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, the COMPANY makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to the content and services offered on the Website, including, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy or merchantability, except to the extent that is required by law which cannot be excluded for such representations and warranties.
* 12. Force Majeure *
The company is not liable at all for the impossibility of service if it is due to prolonged interruptions of power lines, telecommunications, social conflicts strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous.
* 13. Resolution Of Disputes. Law & Jurisdiction *